CMAT 2020 Exam Answer Key
The NTA released the final CMAT 2020 answer key on February 4, 2020, along with the result and the all India merit list. The final answer key of CMAT 2020 exam is available as a PDF and the candidate can access it without having to use their login credentials.
Candidates can raise their objections, if any from January 31 to February 2, 2020, by filling an online form available on the official website. The preliminary CMAT answer key 2020 was released on January 30, 2020, along with the question paper and the individual response sheets. The last date to download the answer key, responses and raise the objection is February 2 (5 pm). The CMAT question paper and response sheet contain the question ID, the answer selected by the candidate and the correct answer.
How to Check the CMAT 2020 Answer Keys
The CMAT answer keys 2020 will be uploaded on the official website of NTA-CMAT and it can be checked by using the CMAT login ID and password. Here’s how you can check the answer key:
- Go to the NTA-CMAT website
- Click on View Question Paper tab
- Enter your CMAT 2020 Application Number and Password or your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Your answer key will be displayed
- Download the answer key and save it in a folder
Also Check CMAT Exam Cut-Offs
How to Challenge CMAT 2020 Answer Key
The NTA gives each CMAT 2020 test-taker a chance to challenge the answer key, in case they are not satisfied with a particular answer. Here are the steps to follow to fill the online application form to challenge the answer key.
- Go to the official NTA-CMAT website
- Click on ‘Challenge Answer Key’
- Enter your CMAT 2020 Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin as displayed and Submit
- You will see all the 100 Questions in sequential order
- The correct answer for each question is under the column ‘Correct Option’
- If you wish to challenge a particular question, click the checkbox next to the option ID
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen
- You will see all the option IDs you have challenged.
- To upload supporting documents for challenged questions, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents have to be in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying all your challenges.
- Click on fee payment option – ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and pay the fee of Rs 1,000 for each question using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Also Check CMAT Exam Results
How to calculate your CMAT score
The CMAT answer key 2020 will contain the correct answers, the option chosen by the candidate, the marks awarded and marks deducted. Using this information the candidate can calculate their raw CMAT score.
- For each correct question 4 marks is awarded and for each incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
- There are no marks for unanswered questions.
Here is an example on how to calculate CMAT score with the help of the answer key.
Suppose in Logical Reasoning (LR) section you attempted 21 questions out 25. Out of 21, 14 answers were correct and seven were wrong. Your score in Logical Reasoning section can be calculated as 14×4-7 = 49. So out of 100 marks in LR your score is 49.
Calculate the raw score for each section and add them up to arrive at your overall score.
CMAT Answer Keys: Important Points
- CMAT answer key 2020 is only available online.
- This includes section-wise questions, the correct answer and your answer
- The final answer key will be released a few days after the preliminary answer key
- Objections will not be entertained after the final CMAT 2020 answer key is released.
- For every question, a sum of Rs 1000 is charged
- In case your challenge is accepted, your fee will be refunded
FAQs Related to CMAT Answer Key
A: CMAT 2020 answer key was made available on January 29, 2020. The last date to download the response sheet is February 2.
Q: How can I check the CMAT answer key 2020 online?
A: CMAT answer key will be available on the NTA-CMAT website. The candidates can check the answer key using their CMAT login ID.
A: The final CMAT answer key is expected to be released along with CMAT result on February 7, 2020.
A: CMAT answer key contains section-wise questions, official answers, options selected by candidates and its status.
A: The candidates can raise objection on the official website by filling an online form and paying the requisite fees.
A: The fee is Rs 1000 per question.
A: The window to raise objection will remain open for 2-3 days. No requests will be accepted after this period.
A: It will be refunded if the objection raised is found to be genuine.
A: In case the objections raised are found to be genuine, the exam conducting body will release the final answer key within the stipulated time. Notification regarding the same will be issued by NTA.
A: No, there is no such provision available in CMAT.
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!