CMAT Registration 2020: How to Fill the CMAT Application Form
The CMAT 2020 registration cum application process on the NTA website commenced on November 1, 2019 and ended on December 10, 2019. The CMAT registration fee this year is Rs 1600 for male candidates and Rs 1000 for female candidates. The CMAT exam will be conducted on January 28, 2020 and the admit cards will be issued from December 24 onwards.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Any candidate with a Graduation degree or equivalent in any subject from any recognized university can apply.
- Final year Bachelor’s degree program students are also eligible to apply for CMAT exam.
Also Check CMAT eligibility criteria
CMAT Registration 2020: Important Dates
|CMAT 2020 Events||CMAT 2020 Dates|
|Image correction window opens||11-Nov-2019|
|Last date for payment of fees||11-Dec-2019|
|Last date to select test cities||11-Dec-2019|
|Admit card download begins||24-Dec-2019|
|CMAT 2020 exam||28-Jan-2020|
|CMAT 2020 result declaration||07-Feb-2020|
Also Check CMAT Exam Dates
CMAT Registration Process 2020
CMAT registration process contains five steps – online registration & filling the online application form, uploading scanned photo and signature, payment of CMAT fees and selection of test centre. Here is a step by step narrative of the CMAT 2020 registration process.
Steps to Apply Online for CMAT 2020
Given below are the step-by-step instructions for the CMAT registration process.
STEP 1: Apply for online registration for CMAT 2020
- Go to the CMAT NTA website
- Click on ‘fill application form’ and create your account
- The CMAT 2020 registration page will open
- Give your details like name, date of birth, city, email ID, password and mobile phone number
- Click on submit
- A 12-digit application number will be displayed
- Enter your academic details
- Check the form again and click on submit button
- You can edit any field before submitting the application form. Once submitted, the application form cannot be edited
STEP 2: Upload scanned photo and signature
After filling up the CMAT application form, upload your passport size photo and signature.
|Document||Size Limit and Format|
|Passport size photograph||10 kb to 200 kb in JPG/JPEG format|
|Scanned signature||4 kb to 30 kb in JPG/JPEG format|
STEP 3: Pay CMAT Application Fee
The registration fee can be paid online using debit/credit card, net banking and UPI/PAYTM service till 11:50 pm on December 1, 2019). The category-wise CMAT fee details are given below.
Category-wise CMAT 2020 application fees
|Category||CMAT Exam Fee|
|General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Male)||1600|
|General / EWS/OBC-NCL (Female)||1000|
|SC, ST, PWD (Male)||800|
|SC, ST, PWD (Female)||700|
STEP 4: Choose the test city for CMAT exam
- candidates can choose up to 4 cities from the list of 75 cities as their CMAT test city
- The candidates must note that once submitted, the test cities cannot be changed
- The exam centre and test city will be mentioned on the CMAT 2020 admit card
- The test city allotted to the candidates will be final and request for any change will not be entertained
STEP 5: Download Confirmation page
Once the application fee has been paid a page indicating the confirmation of application submission will appear. The candidate must download this page and preserve it as a proof of the successful submission of the CMAT 2020 application form.
Documents required for CMAT Registration 2020
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PWD/DA certificate (if applicable)
- Signature of the candidate on a white paper
- Recent passport size photo preferable against a white background
CMAT Registration 2020: Key Points to Remember
- Fill all the fields of the CMAT application form 2020 with correct information. Do not leave any field marked as mandatory, empty
- Choose your CMAT 2020 test cities option carefully
- Verify all the information entered before submitting. Once submitted the form cannot be edited
- Once your fee payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS
- If you don’t receive the confirmation, immediately contact the examination office
- Preferred web browser for CMAT registration 2020 are Internet Explorer (version 11 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 61) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 69)
- Do not use your smartphone to fill the form. Use a laptop or desktop instead.
CMAT Registration Process FAQs
A: CMAT 2020 application fee is 1600 for General candidates.
For women, the fee is Rs 1000. For SC/ST male candidates, the fee is Rs 800 and for SC/ST women and Transgender candidates, it is Rs 700.
A: There is no minimum marks criterion for CMAT. Any candidate who has completed Graduation can apply.
Q: Will my fees be refunded if I do not appear for the CMAT exam?
A: The CMAT registration fee is non-refundable.
A: Yes, the candidates can edit their forms using the form correction process. The form correction window opens after registrations end.
A: The candidates have to upload a passport-sized photo and scanned signature with the CMAT registration form.
A: Yes, you are eligible to appear for the exam.
A: No. There are no age restrictions for CMAT exam.
A: Once you have submitted the CMAT application form, you cannot edit it. The only other option will be to fill the CMAT form again by creating a new login ID and paying the fee again.
A: You can recover your password by clicking on the ‘forgot password’ option available on the login web page. Click on ‘Forget Password’ and the link to reset password will be sent to your registered email ID.
A: No. The CMAT exam application form can only be filled online.
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!