The IIFT admit card 2020, which was supposed to be issued on 11 November 2019, was finally released after a delay of 9 days, on the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA). The delay was due to the extension of the application dates. The IIFT admit cards can be downloaded using your login details from the NTA website till the exam day i.e. on December 1, 2019. It is mandatory to carry the IIFT admit card to the exam centre. To know more about the IIFT 2020 admit card including dates, process to download, how to rectify error (if any) and other details, please read below.
How to download IIFT Admit Card 2020
The following steps explain the process to download IIFT admit card for 2020 exam:
- Go to the official website of IIFT-NTA
- Click on ‘admit card download’
- After clicking on ‘admit card download’, candidate will be redirected to the login page
- Please enter your application number and password
- Click on ‘Submit’ and the IIFT 2020 admit card will be downloaded.
Problems in Downloading IIFT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can face some problems in downloading the IIFT admit card. The common problems and their solution are listed below.
|Heavy traffic on the website||Log out and try sometime later in case there is heavy traffic on the IIFT website|
|Incorrect password||Generate a new password by clicking on ‘forgot password’ tab and then login, in case you have forgotten your password or typing wrong password.|
|Slow internet||Switch to a faster network, in case you are unable to login Also because it may be due to a slow internet connection. Don’t try and download IIFT admit card on smart phone and download it on your computer.|
Details Mentioned on IIFT Admit Card
The IIFT admit card of each candidate will contain the details listed below:
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration/Application Number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Candidate’s contact details
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Instructions related to exam day
Errors in IIFT Admit Card and How to Correct Them
After downloading the admit card, it is important to check for any discrepancy. The information given below must be correct on each candidate’s admit card:
- The candidate’s name, application number, date of birth, category must be same as that on the IIFT application form
- The photograph of the candidate must be correct and clearly visible on the admit card.
- Venue, date and time of the IIFT exam must be correct
- Candidate should check that the test city is as per the candidate’s choice
How to Correct Errors in IIFT Admit Card
Reach out to the IIFT 2020 helpdesk immediately, in case there is an error(s) in your IIFT admit card. When reporting any error in your admit card, make sure you mention details like Name, E-mail ID, communication address phone number and IIFT application number. The IIFT contact details are given below:
Contact: Section Officer (Admissions Cell) on Tel. Nos. 011- 39147213 (Direct), 39147200 – 205–PBX) E-mail: [email protected]
IIFT Exam Day Guidelines: Dos and Don’ts
- Carry an original ID proof along with a copy and two print outs of your IIFT admit card
- Carry one passport-sized photo to paste on the attendance shee(same as that uploaded in the application form)
- Carry PwD certificate issued by a competent authority, if PwD category.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam premises after 8 amReach the exam centre 2 hours before the reporting time.
- Do not carry any electronics like mobile phone , calculators, , pager, electronic watch, printed or written material and bits of papers on the day of the examto the IIFT exam Centre
- In case you are carrying any metallic objects such as Kara and Kirpan etc., you need to get clearance from your respective Examination Centers one and half hours before the gate closing time.
- For rough work, pen, pencil and blank paper will be provided at the exam centre to candidates
Valid Photo Id Documents to Carry Along with IIFT Admit Card 2020
Candidate needs to carry a valid photo id along with the Admit Card. The following documents qualify as a valid photo Id.:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- E-Aadhaar with photograph
- Ration Card with photograph
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- College/University ID
In addition to the aforesaid documents, candidates will be required to carry the following if applicable:
- Document supporting name change
- Caste category certificate
- PwD category certificate
FAQs Regarding IIFT Admit Card
A: No. Candidate has to download the IIFT admit card is to be downloaded from the official website only.
A: No. Candidate has to show the original print out downloaded of the IIFT admit card with photograph.
A: No. After the admit card has been released, the candidates cannot change their exam centers
A: You can still download IIFT admit card even if you have forgotten your password by resetting your password. On the login page, go to ‘Forget Password’ and then follow the instructions to reset your password. After resetting the password, login and download the IIFT admit card.
A: Yes. Till the IIFT admission process gets over, candidates must preserve their admit cards (signed by the exam invigilator).
A: 9:30 am is the reporting time at the exam centre.
A: Do not carry any electronics like mobile phone , calculators, , pager, electronic watch, printed or written material and bits of papers on the day of the examto the IIFT exam Centre. For rough work, pen, pencil and blank paper will be provided at the exam centre to candidates
A: Candidates must contact the hepldesk of exam conducting body, to rectify any error in the admit card.
A: No. You need to rectify the error before the exam as candidates with erroneous admit cards are not permitted inside the exam venue.
A: candidates belonging to PwD category will be required to carry PwD certificate issued by a competent authority in addition to their IIFT admit card and a photo ID.