The answer key along with result for the final IIFT 2020 exam has been released by the NTA on its official website, which the candidates can download in PDF format after clicking on final answer key notification. The candidates can here also download the final answer key of IIFT 2020.
The result for the IIFT 2020 exam is expected to be announced soon.
On December 3, 2019, the preliminary answer key was released and the window to challenge the same through the official channel was open from 3 December till December 5, 2019. If any candidate believes the official answer to be incorrect, they could challenge it by raising objection. The candidates could log into the official website of IIFT-NTA and download the IIFT 2020 answer key with question paper.
The IIFT 2020 answer key contains highlights all the answers to the questions in the IIFT exam. Read all about IIFT answer keys below.
How to download IIFT 2020 answer keys
The candidates could log into the official website of IIFT-NTA and download the IIFT 2020 answer key with question paper. The following steps explain step by step the process to download the IIFT 2020 answer key
- Click on ‘View question paper – IIFT MBA (IB) only Indian candidates’
- Put in your application number and password or date of birth
- A page will open displaying the answer key
- ‘Download’ and save the answer key.
How to challenge IIFT answer key
After downloading the preliminary answer key, candidates must verify each answer. They can challenge the answer key, if they believe any answer (answers) to be incorrect, by filling a form online and paying Rs 1000 per question. The fees for challenging the answer key is to be paid online by credit/debit card/net banking/ PAYTM/UPI services. If after the challenge, the answer is found incorrect, the processing fee will be refunded to the candidate online.
The procedure to challenge IIFT 2020 answer key is explained below:
- Log on to the IIFT-NTA website
- Enter your application number and password or date of birth
- Click on the ‘challenge answer key’ button
- You will see 110 Questions IDs
- The ID under the column ‘Correct Option (s)’ next to the question is the official answer to that particular question
- You will candidate has to select anyone or more of the Option IDs given under option(s) ID claimed by clicking the check box challenge the option.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim(s) ’ and move to next screen.
- All the IDs that have been challenged by the candidate will be displayed
- For uploading any supporting documents (optional), the candidate has to select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee’
IIFT 2020 final answer key
After the deadline for submitting all the challenges has expired, the subject experts will examine and study the challenge after which the final answer key of IIFT 2020 exam will be released. The, IIFT result and final answer key will be declared thereafter.
Final answer key – important points
- The answers declared in the final answer are the final answers and the final decisions of the subject experts in regard to the challenges. There is no scope of further challenge to the answers in the final answer key.
- There is no scope for revaluation of answers after the final answer key has been declared.
IIFT marking scheme
IIFT has negative marking system. The answer key will highlight the total mark i.e. marks scored against each question and negative scoring i.e. deduction of marks in case candidate has answered incorrectly. The table below highlights the marking scheme of the IIFT exam
Read more: IIFT exam pattern
|Sections||Marks Allotted Per Question||Negative Marks Per Question|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||3||-1|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||3||-1|
IIFT 2020 Answer Key FAQs
A: Yes, the IIFT 2020 answer keys will be released by the NTA. They will be available on the official website.
A: Yes. The IIFT answer key will help candidates to check whether they had answered correctly by checking their answers with the answers declared in the answer key and calculate their exam score.
A: The candidates can use their login credentials on the official website of NTA-IIFT to check the IIFT 2020 answer key.
A: Candidates will be required to fill an online application form available on the official website and pay the requisite fees.
A: No. There is no scope of further challenge to the answers in the final answer key.
A: Rs 1000 per question which has to be paid online is the fees of raising objection.
A: You can raise objection only till the window is open for the process.
A: No, IIFT does not provide any provision for rechecking or re-evaluation.
A: No. Only those candidates whose objection objections are accepted, will be refunded the objection fees.
A: Candidates will be informed whether their objection has been accepted or rejected once the final answer key is released.