One Year MBA at EDHEC
- Name of the B-School: EDHEC Business School
- EDHEC stands for Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales du Nord
- Name of the Course: Global MBA
- Course duration: 10 Months
- Course Type: Full Time
- Start date: January 2020, September 2020
- Language of instruction: English
- Campuses: Lille, Nice, Paris, London, and Singapore
- Location: 393 Prom, des Anglais, 06200 Nice, France
EDHEC holds the triple accreditation of
- AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business),
- AMBA (the Association of MBAs) and
- EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System
- TOP 10 worldwide for customized company programs (FT custom programs 2019)
- TOP 3 Master in Finance Worldwide (Financial Times 2018 ranking)
- 34th MBA Worldwide (The Economist 2018 ranking)
- 14th Business School in Europe (Financial Times 2018 ranking)
What is One Year MBA at EDHEC?
As per the B-School, EDHEC Global MBA is an intensive program. It is especially valuable for experienced professionals who want to make a significant change in their careers. The course content and the focus on personal development and applied learning provide you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to pursue your ambitions.
Why One Year MBA at EDHEC?
As per the B-School, they provide
- Truly global experience
- Transparent and guaranteed
- scholarship policy
- Personalised program with choice
- of 4 tracks & 6 tailored MBA project options
- Strong focus on action learning
- Diverse & experienced community
- Top-ranked career service
- Number of students 98
- average age 30 Years
- average work experience 8 years
- Men 65%
- Women 35%
- Nationalities 36
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience (international environment preferred)
- Strong command of written and spoken English with proof of level from TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS.
- Strong GMAT score expected
- Applications are evaluated holistically
Apply at mba.edhec.edu.
The MBA application package includes: • 2 essays • 2 letters of recommendation • Transcripts and diplomas • GMAT / GRE score report • Proof of level from TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS • Video interview Applications must be received before June 30th for September intake and November 15th for January intake.
The Admissions Office contacts selected applicants for a telephone, Skype or on-campus interview. In addition all applicants will complete a short video interview. EDHEC Alumni are also involved in the admissions process. Selection committees are held twice a month to provide a rapid response.
Fee and Finance
TUITION FEES: €44,000 including the 2 learning expeditions (Cape Town and specialization track trip) Fees include all program expenses such as alumni network membership and the specialization learning expedition abroad. They do not include living expenses nor books.
APPLICATION FEES: €150 Early applicants can qualify for an application fee waiver Prompt Payment Reduction: 5% off remaining tuition fees due is awarded to candidates who enroll within 2 weeks of acceptance.
As per the B-School, EDHEC’s transparent scholarship policy provides valuable financial assistance to candidates. If you fall under one of the categories below, you will automatically be granted the corresponding scholarship as a reduction in tuition fees.
- EXCELLENCE Scholarship 50% reduction for candidates with a GMAT score of 720 or over
- PREMIUM Scholarship 40% reduction for candidates with a GMAT score of 650- 710
- MERIT Scholarship 30% reduction based on GMAT and academic potential
- 1ST NATIONALITY Scholarship IMPACT 20% reduction for the first three candidates of each nationality to enroll
- EUROPEAN EXCELLENCE 30% reduction for EU and EEA nationals
- MAKE AN IMPACT 30% reduction based on potential to drive sustainability & ethics in business
Scholarships are applied only to the self-financing portion of a participant’s tuition. No full scholarships are available. Scholarships cannot be accumulated with the exception of the 5% prompt payment reduction.
- Marketing Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Corporate Financial Management
- Global Macroeconomics
- International Legal Management
- Criminal Risks Management
- Managing Human Capital with Coaching
- Leading People and Organizations
- Building Managerial Competencies and High Performance Teams
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence @ Work
- Consulting Methodologies
- Business Simulation
- Supply Chain and Operations
EDHEC’s intensive focus on personal development provides you with opportunities to reflect on and extend your leadership practice through both theory and action learning opportunities. Combined with personal and team coaching activities, you are challenged to rethink your understanding of leadership and grow your leadership skills through courses, team coaching and career coaching.
Tailored MBA Project
Action Learning (8 weeks )
Under the supervision of a faculty member, you will undertake an integrative project of your choice in which you apply the knowledge and skills you have acquired to a strategic issue. Projects may take the form of a business plan, consulting project within an established company or a startup, internship or dissertation on a specialized topic.
- International Finance, 1 week seminar in London
- Global Leadership, 1 week seminar in Singapore
- Entrepreneurship, 1 week seminar in the Silicon Valley
- Digital Innovation, 1 week seminar in New York
- Received job offer within 3 months 81%
- Change location, county and function(Triple Jump) 37%
- Changed function 52%
- Working outside home country 77%
- Working outside France 52%
- Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Production, Purchasing 13%
- Finance, Accounting, Audit, Control Real Estate, Trading 17%
- Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Communication 17%
- Consulting 13%
- General Management, Leadership Development Programs 12%
- Information Technology 6%
- Lawyer 4%
- Project Management 6%
- Hr, Recruitment, Training 4%
- Other 6%
- Engineering 2%
- Manufacturing 2%
- Education 4%
- Transportation & Logistics Services, Aviation, Shipping 4%
- Energy, Oil And Gas, Renewables 4%
- Retail 4%
- Government, Public Sector, International Organizations 4%
- Financial Services, Insurance, Investment Firms 10%
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences 10%
- Technology 12%
- Consumer Packaged Goods, Fmcg, Luxury Goods 13%
- Consulting 21%
[news_focus cat=”EDHEC-France” /]