SPJIMR Eligibility & Admission Process 2020
For PG Programs, you should be a graduate and those in the final year of the Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply. You should present the scores of any of the standardized aptitude tests (CAT/ XAT/ GMAT).
For the PGPM program apart from the above-mentioned conditions, the candidates should have full-time work experience of five years.
Those seeking admission to FPM program need to have a Masters’ degree with a minimum of 55% in the aggregate or a professional qualification like CS, CA or ICWA.
Candidates for Family Business Programs should have the experience of having worked in such businesses at least for a year in an active role.
SPJIMR Admission Dates 2020
|14-Jan-2020 to 16-Jan-2020 (Phase 1)||Mumbai|
|4-Feb-2020 to 7-Feb-2020||Delhi|
|12-Feb-2020 to 14-Feb-2020||Bangalore|
|12-Feb-2020 to 14-Feb-2020||Kolkata|
|17-Feb-2020 to 21-Feb-2020 (Phase 2)||Mumbai|
SPJIMR Admission 2020: PGDM, PGPM, PGMPW, PGPFMB, PGP-DM
- Final selection for PGDM is either profile-based or profile-cum-score based
PGDM specializations and eligibility criteria are given below:
|Marketing||Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognised university.|
|Operations and Supply Chain|
For PGMPW, minimum work experience of four years is mandatory
- For PGPM, a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT(needs to be presented after the interview)
- For PGP-FMB, candidates should possess at least one year of experience in the family business
- For PGP-DM, candidates need to show a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- For an executive program, candidates should have a minimum of five years of work experience
|PGPM||Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree (any stream) from a recognized university|
|Post-Graduate Programme in General Management|
SPJIMR Admission 2020: Executive Programs
Professionals seeking to enhance their management skills have a choice of programs, including part-time or short-term courses at SPJIMR. Some of these may require the applicants to have put in a certain number of years at work or reached a particular level in the management hierarchy. Please have a look at this table for details regarding the executive management and other programs.:
|Management Development Programmes||All middle-management executives who have the potential for senior management positions.|
|Project Management Programmes||Graduates from a recognised university and 3 years of work experience.|
|Advanced Management Programme||Graduates from a recognised university.|
|Executive Certificate Programme in Big Data Analytics||Graduates from a recognised university and working professionals.|
|Supply Chain Management||Graduates or diploma holders from a recognised university|
|Marketing Analytics||CMOs, CDOs and managers and other professionals|
|Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||Graduates or diploma holders from a recognised university with 4 years of work experience|
|Women Leadership and Diversity and Inclusion Programme||Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of work experience|
SPJIMR Admission 2020: FPM
Final selection for FPM is based on a valid GMAT / GRE / CAT / NET mgt. / MAT / XAT / PET score.
|Fellowship Programme in Management||Master’s degree least 55% aggregate along with a Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate. An integrated master’s degree of 4/5 years is also valid.|
SPJIMR Admission 2020: Other Programs
- Final selection for GMP is based on GMAT (Minimum 550) or GRE (minimum 300) or CAT or XAT (minimum 80 percentile)
- For OMP and WMP, applicant should be at least 35 years of age
SPJIMR Application Process 2020
- Go to SPJIMR official website and press the ‘admissions’ tab
- Select your program and press the apply now button
- Enter your email address and mobile number to go to the next stage
- You will be required to upload a scanned photograph and provide your personal, academic and graduation (if needed) particulars
- Give CAT/XAT/GMAT registration details
- Remit the application fee online or through any payment option using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
- After submitting the application form, take a print-out of the application form and acknowledgment slip
SPJMIR Course Fee 2020
|Course||Total Tuition Fee (Rs)|
|PGEMP||8,00,000 (plus taxes)|
|PGPGM||7,50,000 (plus taxes)|
SPJIMR Student Intake 2020
For PGDM, the student intake is 240. However, additional 36 seats are sanctioned for PIO/OCI and Foreign Nationals.
SPJIMR Admission FAQs
A. You should possess a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognised university.
A. Yes, you should present a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT. Based on the scores, academic record and other achievements, you will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI).
A. The total fee for PGDM is pegged at Rs 17,50,000.
A. Yes, you should have at least 2 years of work experience for this program.
A. The application forms will be available on the admission portal from September.