Name of the program
One Year Full time Executive PGDM
Format & Duration
One Year Full Time Residential MBA
The Programme is approved by AICTE and accredited by Association of MBA’s (AMBA) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). IMI becomes only the fifth management institute in the country, which includes IIM Lucknow and IIM Kozhikode, to obtain this accreditation.
IMI New Delhi is ranked 14th Overall and Ranked 5th Among Private B Schools according to Business World rankings
Eduniversal Best Masters Ranked IMI 7th in Central Asia in general management 9th in Central Asia in HRM and 16th in executive MAnagement
- General Management : 7th in Central Asia
- HRM : 9th in Central Asia
- Executive Management : 16th in Central Asia
- Ranked 25th overall among Management Institutions in India Rankings 2018 NIRF, Ministry of HRD,
Government of India
Candidates who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for admission:
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Work Experience : Minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31, 2019.
- Other Requirement : Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. The candidates interested in the International module must possess a valid passport with expiry not earlier than December 2020.
Placements Data (Approx)
Highest Package: 20.75 Lacs per annum
Admission Process 2019-20 Batch
- For all self-sponsored candidates, admission to the Program is based on scores in the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management, GMAT and XAT. For all such candidates IMI will accept CAT scores for any year from 2016 onwards. Candidates who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 1,2017 and not later than November 2018, are also eligible to apply and must provide their GMAT scores while applying. Candidates can also apply through XAT scores for the last two years (i.e. 2017 & 2018). In exceptional circumstances self-sponsored candidates may be permitted to take IMI’s admission Test in lieu of CAT, GMAT and XAT scores. External bodies have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the Program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 1, 2017 and not later than November 2018, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at some other cities including Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai based on choice of preferences. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of interview cities in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred city is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the cities for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
B.A economics – 20%
B.Tech – 70%
Others – 10%
Men/ Women Ratio : 50% Female students and 50% Males
IT/Es – 55
Oil and Gas – 9%
Telecom – 9%
Banking and finance – 18%
Others – 9%
Fees, financing and scholarships
|Head / Instalment||I||II||III||Total|
|Lodging (single Executive AC Rooms)||70,000||70,000||70,000||2,10,000|
|Alumni- Life Membership||6,000||–||–||6,000|
|Intl Study Module**||2,34,000||2,33,000||2,33,000||7,00,000|
|Due date of Fee Payment||As per offer letter||31 Aug||30 Nov||–|